Achieve this in five years
I have decided to start writing goals and things I want to achieve because miraculously enough everything I dreamed of having over a year ago has come true. I worked hard for it but only now am I starting to realise how much you get when you put your mind to it. So this is my list of things I want to do, I have give myself five years because I know there is so much more I want to add to it but in time.
Dream big and live bigger.
1. Travel around Russia and try not to express my opinions too loudly, don't feel like getting jailed too.
2. Spend my birthday in a country other than the UK or Aus.
3. Learn how to snowboard, or get some quick photos and say I tried.
4. Macchu Picchu - to do this walk would be amazing
5. Ride a bicycle on death road in Bolivia
6. Re learn how to read music, I think this would be beneficial for me
7. Learn how to play the piano, or at least master one song to perfection which I will just play over and over again
8. Brush up on my German to fluency
9. Learn to speak another language (not including English, German or Swiss German)
10. New York - cliché I know but I want to watch the ball drop on NYE
11. Rio - Christ the redeemer
12. Visit München at least another four times in this period (I love it so much)
13. Visit an opera show (music heals my soul)
14. Travel Israel (if I could work in a kibbutz that would be incredible)
16. Salt flats in Bolivia
These ones are things I don't think I will be able to achieve in five years but I will still try.
17. The way of Saint James, 500 mile pilgrimage walk to Santiago
18. A hike along the Kamchatka Peninsula, the most active volcanoes in Russia